- RPM: I'm guilty of being on both sides of the fence on this and found the only solution is refund the full price...
- RPM: I had conflicted feelings during the game. It was like watching your kids fight. Too bad Swoopes chose that game...
- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 15 September 15, 2008
It has a cooling system, great flexiblity and it’s comfortable. I didn’t use ANY glue on this so don’t ask me if I did. I’m not going to sell it to you either so don’t ask that. The lense is … Continue reading
Man, that music was annoying.
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITSRE: TANGENTIAL JUDGMENT ANALYSIS IS NOW LIVE Namaste. I am pleased to announce the release of the fourth assessment in the Dharma Initiative’s Volunteer Recruitment Program is now available at www.dharmawantsyou.com. This new test will assess your ability … Continue reading
You can read the article here, and below is probably his most famous song. I remember when he came to Abilene when I was in college, I actually worked his concert.Â After the concert we all went out to IHOP.Â … Continue reading
Because you insisted, here’s the unedited screaming version. I also added video from a minute before the lightning struck so you can get an idea of how hard it was raining. From what i understand, it went through my left … Continue reading
Fistfights, crashing helicopters and gun-wieldi ng guerrillas flashed across the screen. The auditorium filled with the sounds of the jungle as Senior Pastor Rob Seagears clomped onto the stage in camouflage and combat boots, toting a rifle, canteen and machete. … Continue reading
DELTONA, Fla. – An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter’s boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter’s room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn’t even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – Activists at a conservative political forum snapped up boxes of waffle mix depicting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama as a racial stereotype on its front and wearing Arab-like headdress on its top flap. Values Voter Summit organizers cut … Continue reading
The Church of England will concede in a statement that it was over-defensive and over-emotional in dismissing Darwin’s ideas. It will call “anti-evolutionary fervour” an “indictment” on the Church”. The bold move is certain to dismay sections of the Church … Continue reading