- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2008
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITSRE: EXPANDED ROLE FOR RECRUITS Namaste. As a result of the outstanding assessment results delivered in recent weeks I am pleased to announce an expanded role for recruits in the Volunteer Assessment Program at www.dharmawantsyou.com. This new activity … Continue reading
VICTORIA, British Columbia – A Canadian man is recovering in the hospital after a black bear swam across a river, climbed onto a dock and then jumped on a boat and attacked him. Conservation officer Gord Hitchcock said Wednesday the … Continue reading
Footed pajamas make you feel good when you wear it. These footed pajamas can be worn in nights and will make you really comfortable. Our footed pajamas are generously cut from soft, double-napped blankets. They’re designed with a roomy, comfortable … Continue reading
Michigan Republicans plan to foreclose African American voters The chairman of the Republican Party in Macomb County Michigan, a key swing county in a key swing state, is planning to use a list of foreclosed homes to block people from … Continue reading
No more pulling dog-eared family photos from your wallet â€” now you can flip through up to 60 digital photos in a flash, thanks to the removable viewer tucked inside this soft leather bifold wallet. Snapshots look crisp and clear … Continue reading
NEWARK, N.J. – The New York Giants and New York Jets are considering awarding naming rights for their new stadium to a German company that once had ties to the Nazis. Officials from German-based Allianz â€” one of the worldâ€™s … Continue reading
I’m surprised there’s no Texans on the list. Jerry Lewis is a member of Congress? 😉 * Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL) * Rep. Ken Calvert (R-CA) * Rep. John T. Doolittle (R-CA) * Rep. Tom Feeney (R-FL) * Rep. Vito … Continue reading