- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2008
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITSRE: EXPANDED ROLE FOR RECRUITS Namaste. As a result of the outstanding assessment results delivered in recent weeks I am pleased to announce an expanded role for recruits in the Volunteer Assessment Program at www.dharmawantsyou.com. This new activity … Continue reading
VICTORIA, British Columbia – A Canadian man is recovering in the hospital after a black bear swam across a river, climbed onto a dock and then jumped on a boat and attacked him. Conservation officer Gord Hitchcock said Wednesday the … Continue reading
Footed pajamas make you feel good when you wear it. These footed pajamas can be worn in nights and will make you really comfortable. Our footed pajamas are generously cut from soft, double-napped blankets. They’re designed with a roomy, comfortable … Continue reading
Michigan Republicans plan to foreclose African American voters The chairman of the Republican Party in Macomb County Michigan, a key swing county in a key swing state, is planning to use a list of foreclosed homes to block people from … Continue reading
No more pulling dog-eared family photos from your wallet â€” now you can flip through up to 60 digital photos in a flash, thanks to the removable viewer tucked inside this soft leather bifold wallet. Snapshots look crisp and clear … Continue reading
NEWARK, N.J. – The New York Giants and New York Jets are considering awarding naming rights for their new stadium to a German company that once had ties to the Nazis. Officials from German-based Allianz â€” one of the worldâ€™s … Continue reading
I’m surprised there’s no Texans on the list. Jerry Lewis is a member of Congress? 😉 * Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL) * Rep. Ken Calvert (R-CA) * Rep. John T. Doolittle (R-CA) * Rep. Tom Feeney (R-FL) * Rep. Vito … Continue reading