- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 September 9, 2008
Google Inc has stepped up efforts to digitize dozens of historical newspapers and make scanned images of the original papers available online, the Internet search leader said on Monday. In a blog post on the Silicon Valley-based company’s website, Google … Continue reading
Those on the left, or merely those who aren’t evangelical Christians, are struggling to make sense of the religious life of Sarah Palin. To many, she seems a frightening harbinger of a fundamentalist takeover. Conservatives, meanwhile, will seize on the … Continue reading
PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on”that time of the month” – … Continue reading
That commercial from the Corn Refiners Association reminds me of this conversation from the movie Kingpin. [On smoking] Ishmael: You should try to quit. They say its bad for your heart, your lungs. It quickens the aging process. Roy: Who’s … Continue reading
I really don’t know how to explain this site other than it’s a political stats paradise that is often updated.Â It covers the different areas of government as well as geographic areas. Check out the FAQ’s for a better explanation.
Find that word that you’ve been thinking about all day but just can’t seem to remember Link
Several to choose from, get yours here. Â You can also choose bacon baby clothes and bacon underwear whose pictures were a bit risky for this website.
DOTHAN, Ala. – Larry Blumberg is looking for a few good Jews to move to his corner of the Bible Belt. Blumberg is chairman of an organization offering Jewish families as much as $50,000 to relocate to Dothan, an overwhelmingly … Continue reading