- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2008
Lance Armstrong will end his retirement and hopes to compete in the 2009 Tour de France, according to a cycling journal report. The 36-year-old seven-time Tour de France champion will compete in five road races with the Astana team in … Continue reading
The e-mail looks like a scam: “I have to come up with big-time cash,” writes Max Stephenson. The 18-year-old is headed for New York University, he explains, but his mom is on disability, his dad works three jobs, and all … Continue reading
Cell phones have long been anathema in the classroom, banned as a potential distraction, at best, and as a possible vehicle for cheating, at worst. But lately, educators have begun changing their tune on mobile phones. Abilene Christian University will … Continue reading
Ingredients: 4 to 6 chicken breasts cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces 1 can of cream of chicken soup 4 hard oiled eggs 1 onion diced 1/4 c. mayonnaise 1/4 to 1/2 c. chopped celery 1 bag of Crushed Cheetos … Continue reading
Gov. Palin’s candidacy has sparked debate among some conservative Christians. While many applaud her pro-life convictions and traditional conservative policy positions, some have raised concerns about a woman occupying high office. Some complementarians — those who affirm traditional gender roles … Continue reading
A while back I made a post about Brenda Warner.Â For those of you not in the know, she is the wife of Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt Warner.Â For the longest time, she was picked on for looking more like … Continue reading
Find out here:Â UmbrellaToday.com
It takes a little getting use to, but other than clicking and dragging, but sure to test out your scroll wheel and the right click feature.
The words that speakers used at the two political conventions show the themes that the parties have highlighted. Republican speakers have talked about reform and character far more frequently than the Democrats. And Republicans were more likely to talk about … Continue reading