- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 September 3, 2008
RNC and Hurrican Gustave
99 Cents Only retail chain may face price hike Ninety-nine cents just doesn’t go as far as it used to, and that’s a problem for the 99 Cents Only Stores chain. Faced with rising inflation and soaring food prices, the … Continue reading
I caught the end of Face the Nation and heard Fort Worth native Bob Schieffer boast about the Forth Worth.Â I thought those in the Cowtown area might appreaciate this:
Atlanta-based Coca-Cola Co., the worldâ€™s largest beverage firm, is working on a proprietary fountain system that can dispense more than 100 beverages from a single unit. First-generation prototype dispensers were tested earlier this summer, the company said Thursday. Second-generation dispensers … Continue reading
Google wants to help you put a name to that face. With a face recognition feature set to launch at noon PDT Tuesday, Google’s Picasa Web Albums will help users label their photos with the names of subjects. That and … Continue reading
If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train follow these instructions: (and maybe say goodbye!). 1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case. 2. Remove your laptop. 3. Start up. 4. Make … Continue reading
The best stuff starts after the two minute mark.
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — The Vatican will begin installing some 2,400 solar panels in late September, the first of several projects aimed at exploiting renewable energy resources in the tiny city-state. The solar modules, which are being donated by a … Continue reading