The Pew News IQ Quiz

To test your knowledge of prominent people and major events in the news, we invite you to take our short quiz. Then see how you did in comparison with 1,003 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a recent national survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.


I’m a bit disappointed with my score:

This entry was posted in Interesting. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to The Pew News IQ Quiz

  1. melissa says:

    is it bad that i got them all right…and still only scored a 97%????

  2. Warren says:

    I got 76.

    I can’t believe that only 28% of poll respondents could estimate how many military personnel have been killed in Iraq. Are the other 72% not paying attention?

  3. dan says:

    Getting them all correct and receiving a 97% means that you were in a grouping of the top 3% of the people taking the test, all of whom got every question right. 97% of the people had at least one wrong and were below you.

  4. blurdo says:

    PercentILE, not percentAGE.

Comments are closed.