Bag of Randomness
- My Twitter experiment is over.
- SisterGeeding is driving to NYC to start a new chapter in her life in a U-Haul.Â That should be a fun road trip, and if gas prices weren’t so darn high, WifeGeeding and I would take another road trip.
- I don’t think Megan Henderson of KDFW is aging very well.
- I find it interesting that Jayne Mansfield studied physics and drama at SMU.Â I bet the physics majors couldn’t be happier having a lady like that in class.
- A very unflattering picture of Madonna.
- Since I created a contact page more people have been contacting me.Â I get some intersting questions like how much money do I make with this website (I almost break even) and a few business propositions.
- Sometimes I wish fast food places would post what the people in front of me in the drive-through have ordered.Â I was in the drive-through at What-A-Burger Saturday night and the Suburban in front of me at the window didn’t move for about ten minutes which made wonder what the heck did they order?
- I slept past 10:30 a.m. on Saturday – that hasn’t happened in a very long time.
- I emailed my congressman about a particular issue and a week later in the mailbox I received a generic letter from him thanking me for my concern but it was over a different issue.
- WifeGeeding cleaned the pantry – there were a lot of items past the expiration date.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink