- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 July 31, 2008
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) _ A judge denied bond for a small-time south Alabama evangelist charged with killing his wife and mother of eight whose body had been in a home freezer for at least three years. Anthony Hopkins returned to … Continue reading
FORT WORTH, Texas – The third time was an alarm for a Cadillac driver apparently loading up on free gas while posing as a stranded motorist. A police officer became suspicious the third time he saw the same man stopped … Continue reading
When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the … Continue reading
Slice and serve pizza easily with this new invention. It combines kitchen shears with a wedge-shaped spatula so you can slice and serve with one hand without ever losing toppings. Unlike wheels and knives, it won’t damage cooking pans and … Continue reading
Is the electoral college still necessary?
The 2000 Census provides the latest information about the many ethnic and ancestry groups in the United States. The following series of county-level choropleth maps, which reveals the distribution of many of these groups, draws on this resource. View other … Continue reading
Billy Grahamâ€”almost certainly the most famous and iconic evangelist of the past centuryâ€”turns 90 years old this fall, a landmark that will be celebrated in true Hollywood style. Releasing on October 10 to coincide with Graham’s birthday, Billy: The Early … Continue reading
NY to Australia Check out step 1188.Â Link