- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 July 30, 2008
Just cut and past the text and it plays it back for you in “speed mode.” It’s just like seeing the Blue Man Group but a lot cheaper. Link
This old pair of LEVI’S were found in a mine in the Rand Mining District, on the Mojave Desert,. California.Â They are covered in candlewax from the candle’s the miner was using to light the tunnel he was working in. … Continue reading
It said I was 99% female.Â Either it’s not very reliable or WifeGeeding is using my laptop quite often. Link
The fruit resembles the honeydew variety but has the “zesty, fresh” taste of a lemon, according to Tesco. It is grown in Spain and is the product of 12 years of trials, the retailer said. It has 700/800mg of citric … Continue reading
WASHINGTON, July 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The Republican National Committee (RNC) today launched a new Web site, www.BarackBook.com . The social networking site highlights some of Barack Obama’s notable associations throughout stages of his career, including his relationships with Tony Rezko, … Continue reading
MT. MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Mich. â€” Hold the pickles, mustard, ketchup, tomatoes, buns, burgers and french fries. The only item on the menu in the Cathedral of Faith Church of God in Christ parking lot is prayers. On Saturday, the church … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – More than 22,000 veterans have sought help from a special suicide hot line in its first year, and 1,221 suicides have been averted, the government says. According to a recent RAND Corp. study, roughly one in five soldiers … Continue reading
Really, though, it was a challenge getting the story together and getting everybody to agree on it. Indiana Jones only becomes complicated when you have another two people saying â€˜I want it this wayâ€™ and â€˜I want it that wayâ€™, … Continue reading