- The Donald: I was also a Russert fan, although for me Brinkley was the gold standard.
- The Donald: So, like the universe is OCD?
- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2008
DFW’s two leading papers have article about his faith today. Cowboys safety Roy Williams finds comfort in faith Star-Telegram Dallas Cowboys’ Roy Williams is reignited Dallas Morning News Now if he could only cover, wrap-up, and avoid the horse-collar tackle.
LAKE CITY, Ga. – More than 1,800 people showed up to help ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” team demolish a family’s decrepit home and replace it with a sparkling, four-bedroom mini-mansion in 2005. Three years later, the reality TV show’s most ambitious … Continue reading
Does the American flag belong in church? But it’s this section that has stuck with me: And many support a war in Iraq that has killed tens of thousands and put civilians â€“ including Iraq’s brave but tiny Christian community … Continue reading
Welcome to the “Periodic Table of Videos”. Tables charting the chemical elements have been around since the 19th century – but this modern version has a short video about each one. Link
Picture #7 got my attention. Link
Link [Thanks, Jay!]
When developer Tony Pace had the chance to turn the 100-year-old former Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Ipswich into a luxury condo, he sought the blessing of a parish priest. “I needed to be sure it was OK,” said Pace, … Continue reading
Article with video
From Australia to Zimbabwe, China to the U.S., TIME takes you on a world tour to introduce you to the most compelling athletes you’ll be seeing in the Beijing Games Time Magazine