- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2008
DFW’s two leading papers have article about his faith today. Cowboys safety Roy Williams finds comfort in faith Star-Telegram Dallas Cowboys’ Roy Williams is reignited Dallas Morning News Now if he could only cover, wrap-up, and avoid the horse-collar tackle.
LAKE CITY, Ga. – More than 1,800 people showed up to help ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” team demolish a family’s decrepit home and replace it with a sparkling, four-bedroom mini-mansion in 2005. Three years later, the reality TV show’s most ambitious … Continue reading
Does the American flag belong in church? But it’s this section that has stuck with me: And many support a war in Iraq that has killed tens of thousands and put civilians â€“ including Iraq’s brave but tiny Christian community … Continue reading
Welcome to the “Periodic Table of Videos”. Tables charting the chemical elements have been around since the 19th century – but this modern version has a short video about each one. Link
Picture #7 got my attention. Link
Link [Thanks, Jay!]
When developer Tony Pace had the chance to turn the 100-year-old former Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Ipswich into a luxury condo, he sought the blessing of a parish priest. “I needed to be sure it was OK,” said Pace, … Continue reading
Article with video
From Australia to Zimbabwe, China to the U.S., TIME takes you on a world tour to introduce you to the most compelling athletes you’ll be seeing in the Beijing Games Time Magazine