- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2008
DFW’s two leading papers have article about his faith today. Cowboys safety Roy Williams finds comfort in faith Star-Telegram Dallas Cowboys’ Roy Williams is reignited Dallas Morning News Now if he could only cover, wrap-up, and avoid the horse-collar tackle.
LAKE CITY, Ga. – More than 1,800 people showed up to help ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” team demolish a family’s decrepit home and replace it with a sparkling, four-bedroom mini-mansion in 2005. Three years later, the reality TV show’s most ambitious … Continue reading
Does the American flag belong in church? But it’s this section that has stuck with me: And many support a war in Iraq that has killed tens of thousands and put civilians â€“ including Iraq’s brave but tiny Christian community … Continue reading
Welcome to the “Periodic Table of Videos”. Tables charting the chemical elements have been around since the 19th century – but this modern version has a short video about each one. Link
Picture #7 got my attention. Link
Link [Thanks, Jay!]
When developer Tony Pace had the chance to turn the 100-year-old former Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Ipswich into a luxury condo, he sought the blessing of a parish priest. “I needed to be sure it was OK,” said Pace, … Continue reading
Article with video
From Australia to Zimbabwe, China to the U.S., TIME takes you on a world tour to introduce you to the most compelling athletes you’ll be seeing in the Beijing Games Time Magazine