- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 July 28, 2008
According to Karl Rove’s new electoral map, Obama is leading McCain, 272-183 — with 83 electoral votes in the toss-up category. MSNBC
CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill. – Jeff Hornagold loved being a UPS driver. So when the suburban Chicago man died this week of lung cancer, longtime co-worker Michael McGowan agreed to take him on one last delivery. McGowan transported Hornagold’s body from … Continue reading
When identical twin sisters Diane and Darlene Nettemeier met identical twin brothers Craig and Mark Sanders a decade ago, they could never have guessed just how much of their lives would be based around perfect sets of two. The sets … Continue reading
A project launched last week aims to create what is in essence a medical Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia focused on explaining conditions, drugs, procedures, medial facilities and other medical topics written by physicians and PhDs. The Medpedia Project launched a … Continue reading
Scientists have photographed a giant gas bubble emanating from a whale, suggesting that flatulence is just as common for ocean mammals as it is for humans and many other terrestrial animals. The picture, released last week by scientists from the … Continue reading