- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 July 24, 2008
A 5-year-old boy slipped out of the Imagination Station child care center unnoticed Tuesday afternoon, crossed two busy streets and wandered to a restaurant on the Interstate 35E service road in 100-degree heat. Employees of Hooters found the child safe … Continue reading
I started knitting this Wonder Woman costume to wear to the San Diego Comic-Con in July (2008), but escalated production when my friend decided to throw a costume birthday party for me at the end of June. I made up … Continue reading
In a lawsuit filed yesterday, a Camden County woman accused her orthopedic surgeon of “rubbing a temporary tattoo of a red rose” on her belly while she was under anesthesia. The patient discovered the tattoo below the panty line the … Continue reading
Sony, Samsung and other consumer-electronics heavyweights are uniting to support a technology that could send high-definition video signals wirelessly from a single set-top box to screens around the home. Article
It’s Lovely!Â I’ll Take It! A Collection of Poorly Chossen Photos From Real Estate Listings.Â With Love. Link
A Kern County woman was severely mauled by a bear in the mountains east of Bakersfield Tuesday morning. Allena Hansen not only survived the attack — she even drove herself to a fire station to get help. The 57-year-old Twin … Continue reading