- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 July 24, 2008
A 5-year-old boy slipped out of the Imagination Station child care center unnoticed Tuesday afternoon, crossed two busy streets and wandered to a restaurant on the Interstate 35E service road in 100-degree heat. Employees of Hooters found the child safe … Continue reading
I started knitting this Wonder Woman costume to wear to the San Diego Comic-Con in July (2008), but escalated production when my friend decided to throw a costume birthday party for me at the end of June. I made up … Continue reading
In a lawsuit filed yesterday, a Camden County woman accused her orthopedic surgeon of “rubbing a temporary tattoo of a red rose” on her belly while she was under anesthesia. The patient discovered the tattoo below the panty line the … Continue reading
Sony, Samsung and other consumer-electronics heavyweights are uniting to support a technology that could send high-definition video signals wirelessly from a single set-top box to screens around the home. Article
It’s Lovely!Â I’ll Take It! A Collection of Poorly Chossen Photos From Real Estate Listings.Â With Love. Link
A Kern County woman was severely mauled by a bear in the mountains east of Bakersfield Tuesday morning. Allena Hansen not only survived the attack — she even drove herself to a fire station to get help. The 57-year-old Twin … Continue reading