- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
- Jason: Didn't see this yesterday. Getting Southerners to vote Democratic is harder than getting Northerners and...
- Bryan: If Dauber and Luther aren't players on a Coach reboot, I'm out.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 July 23, 2008
Take it here. I scored a 20. [Thanks, Chris!]
It can happen anywhereâ€”at an amusement park, zoo, school field trip, or even your local shopping mall. Your attention shifts for a moment, and suddenly your child or loved one has wandered out of sight. So put the odds in … Continue reading
You are looking at/bidding on a very contemporary out of the box Pastor. As you can tell by the pictures He preaches and teaches in a very unorthodox manner. He does it without compromising the true written word of God. … Continue reading
The Super Mario Kart Cake was a hit with guests at our wedding. Everything in the pictures of this cake is 100% edible. This Chocolate Decadence Cake (black chocolate cake filled with bittersweet chocolate ganache, chocolate buttercream and chocolate mousse) … Continue reading
Via sprkels’ Flickr page
It kind of reminds me of the opening scene in Space Balls.
I’m not sure how valid these are, but check them out here.
SEATTLE — Want to live a sin-filled life without any consequences and also be guaranteed a spot in heaven? A local Web site claims space is limited, but if you act now you can buy a reservation in heaven. Reserveaspotinheaven.com … Continue reading