- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 July 23, 2008
Take it here. I scored a 20. [Thanks, Chris!]
It can happen anywhereâ€”at an amusement park, zoo, school field trip, or even your local shopping mall. Your attention shifts for a moment, and suddenly your child or loved one has wandered out of sight. So put the odds in … Continue reading
You are looking at/bidding on a very contemporary out of the box Pastor. As you can tell by the pictures He preaches and teaches in a very unorthodox manner. He does it without compromising the true written word of God. … Continue reading
The Super Mario Kart Cake was a hit with guests at our wedding. Everything in the pictures of this cake is 100% edible. This Chocolate Decadence Cake (black chocolate cake filled with bittersweet chocolate ganache, chocolate buttercream and chocolate mousse) … Continue reading
Via sprkels’ Flickr page
It kind of reminds me of the opening scene in Space Balls.
I’m not sure how valid these are, but check them out here.
SEATTLE — Want to live a sin-filled life without any consequences and also be guaranteed a spot in heaven? A local Web site claims space is limited, but if you act now you can buy a reservation in heaven. Reserveaspotinheaven.com … Continue reading