- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 July 22, 2008
Article And in true Golden Girls fashion . . . cheesecake anyone?
More pics here. All pictures by Hal Brindley/SOLO Syndication
To test your knowledge of prominent people and major events in the news, we invite you to take our short quiz. Then see how you did in comparison with 1,003 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a recent … Continue reading
Think you can handle a shot of the hard stuff? Better saddle up to the bar with your toothbrush. The bake shop boom that has fueled the oh-so-retro love affair with cupcakes has spawned a new – albeit micro – … Continue reading
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) â€” It’s an Arkansas bird story that at first might be hard to swallow. A pair of conjoined barn swallows, attached at the hip by skin and possibly muscle tissue, will be sent to the Smithsonian … Continue reading
Senior police officers have been warned to look out for a new knife which can inject a ball of compressed gas into its victim that instantly freezes internal organs. The ‘wasp knife’, which can deliver a ball of compressed gas … Continue reading
TUSCALOOSA, ALA.â€“Manuel Castillo drove through Alabama in a truck filled with onions and left with a $500 ticket for something he didn’t think he was doing: speaking English poorly. Castillo, who was stopped on his way back to California, said … Continue reading