- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
- Ben W.: I watched this on Sunday, and I was wondering if you would reference it. As would be expected for the part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 July 17, 2008
Giving ugly animals their day in the sun. We avoid the simply tragic, diseased, or maimed. Rather, these creatures are only as hideous as nature – or their owners – intended. Link
Check it out here.
Thomas Hickman drove through New Mexico, police say, until his Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo ran out of gas. Then the 55-year-old North Richland Hills man walked into a field, tied helium balloons to a gun, covered his mouth with duct … Continue reading
Robyn Eades, who lives on a Tasmanian island, says her designs are increasingly popular, and she has taken orders from as far away as Siberia. But although most of her designs are made from the skins of feral cats which … Continue reading
A Peruvian Rescue and rehabilitation team trains sea lions to reentry into the wild using unique methods. This video shows the astonishing bond that can develop between man and animal.