- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 July 16, 2008
[Thanks for the email, Bart!]
OKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma church canceled a controversial gun giveaway for teenagers at a weekend youth conference. Windsor Hills Baptist had planned to give away a semiautomatic assault rifle until one of the event’s organizers was unable to attend. … Continue reading
Link This kinda reminds me of my days in college.Â I remember hearing that ACU had seperate swimming pools for guys and girls.Â I don’t know if that was true, but I do know that they did have a curfew … Continue reading
Not sure what type of birthday cake to get the Tom Selleck fan in your life? And you’re fine with staring at multiple photos of him shirtless for the cause? Blogger Alicia of Alicia Poicia realized that only this gooey … Continue reading
This panoramic view of Yankee Stadium on July 4 was shot using GigaPan technology. You can zoom in on any detail â€“ from Alex Rodriguez approaching the plate in the first inning against the Red Sox to the faÃ§ade of … Continue reading