- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 July 15, 2008
Those of you that follow BagOfNothing.com through a feeder or a social web browser, such as Google Reader and Flock, may have trouble viewing images.Â The only image you may actually see is the one to the right which says … Continue reading
A Denton pizza restaurant employee surprised by a robbery Friday says she was even more surprised by whom the robbers were. As Stephanie Martinez was getting money out of a cash drawer Friday night, another clerk fought back against the … Continue reading
Fight ninjas as you type. Link
You will know the song from an Apple commercial.
Netflix Inc. will deliver movies over the Internet to owners of Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox 360 video- game console, helping the largest mail-order film rental service make the transition to online viewing. The accord, announced at the E3 video-game conference in … Continue reading