- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 July 15, 2008
Those of you that follow BagOfNothing.com through a feeder or a social web browser, such as Google Reader and Flock, may have trouble viewing images.Â The only image you may actually see is the one to the right which says … Continue reading
A Denton pizza restaurant employee surprised by a robbery Friday says she was even more surprised by whom the robbers were. As Stephanie Martinez was getting money out of a cash drawer Friday night, another clerk fought back against the … Continue reading
Fight ninjas as you type. Link
You will know the song from an Apple commercial.
Netflix Inc. will deliver movies over the Internet to owners of Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox 360 video- game console, helping the largest mail-order film rental service make the transition to online viewing. The accord, announced at the E3 video-game conference in … Continue reading