- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 July 14, 2008
Watching Josh Hamilton in the Home Run Durby was just surreal. It’s amazing to see a Texas Ranger have fans at Yankee Stadium along with the other All Stars chant his name.
The fairy tale goes like this: they are high-school sweethearts from a small town, Metamora, Illinois, in the American Midwest. He graduates from high school, becomes a US marine and is sent to Iraq. When he returns, they get engaged. … Continue reading
During lunch one of my friends mentioned he was going to start a workout program, which got me to thinking about one of the funniest email forwards I have ever read.Â It’s posted after the jump, and fair warning, there … Continue reading
SALT LAKE CITY – The creator of a calendar that featured shirtless Mormon missionaries was excommunicated Sunday after a disciplinary meeting with local church leaders in Las Vegas. Chad Hardy said he bears no ill will toward the council of … Continue reading
Photo by Peter Parks Imagequestmarine.com Witney, Oxon, United Kingdom Link
More from TMZ
In the spirit of Toby’s Walmart growth video, using data from Freebase, I mapped the spread of Walmart using Modest Maps. It starts slow and then spreads like wildfire. Link
I couldn’t think of a clever caption, so feel free to add your own.