- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 July 11, 2008
ATLANTA – Olympic swimmer Eric Shanteau is heading to Beijing with a startling diagnosis: He has cancer. In an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, Shanteau said he learned just a week before the Olympic trials in Omaha, Neb., that … Continue reading
Andrew Thornton, 44, swallowed five times the recommended daily amount of water and gave himself a heart attack as his body rejected the vast intake of fluid. As well as the 10 litres he drank on the day he died, … Continue reading
In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You donâ€™t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down. 20 minutes: … Continue reading
Cassette tapes are near extinction, considering CDs, DVDs, Blue Ray and other innovative disk coming along. And the following skeleton is one wacky creation for this statement. The creation belongs to Brian Dettmer, a guy famous for altering common media … Continue reading
Ok, so science never excited me too much, but this is one of the coolest, weirdest, wicked videos I have ever seen. Itâ€™s part of an award-winning movie called â€œMagnetic Movieâ€ and was filmed at NASA Space Sciences Laboratory at … Continue reading
For those of you that don’t live in the area here’s the gist: The Dallas County Commissioners were discussing the way tickets are handled at the central collections office.Â A white Commissioner stated that department is like a black hole.Â … Continue reading
This is weird since the URL is from Merriam-Webster. http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?idiot001.wav=George+W.+Bush
1. Pomegranate juice 2. Red wine 3. Concord grape juice 4. Blueberry juice 5. Black cherry juice 6. AÃ§aÃ juice 7. Cranberry juice 8. Orange juice 9. Tea 10. Apple juice Article
Allowing women to become pastors and act as elders is a “cancer” that is pushing evangelical churches toward liberalism, a Texas pastor warned in a recent sermon defending “Biblical Manhood & Womanhood.” Tom Nelson, pastor of Denton Bible Church, said … Continue reading