- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 10 July 10, 2008
This post is mainly for those that live in the DFW area . . . I finally got a chance to read the Dallas Observer article about Greggo and The Ticket and it was extremely interesting.Â Some things that stood … Continue reading
A top economic adviser to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., — former Sen. Phil Gramm, R-Texas, now vice chair of Swiss banking giant UBS — tells the Washington Times that the US economy is being weighed down by the belief by … Continue reading
I was eating at Freebirds for lunch andÂ took the wrapping off my straw and stuck it in my cup, only to find out that I couldn’t drink out of it because the bottom was sealed shut.Â I felt a little … Continue reading
The Stadium Pal is the ultimate portable urinal, and has opened the doors for many other users. Long distance Motor Cycle riders that participate in the Iron Butt have found that the Stadium Pal is an absolute necessity. Para Gliders … Continue reading
Everyone loves a good laugh, and in the age of electronics, high-tech hijinks are just waiting to be pulled off. So snuggle up to your screen and get ready to unleash all sorts of shenanigans as we present the 25 … Continue reading
When Abbie Hawkins felt a strange vibrating sensation in her bra while at work she simply assumed that it was her mobile phone ringing. The hotel receptionist was therefore rather taken abackÂ to discover that it was actually a bat … Continue reading
Army Spc. Jeremy Hall was raised Baptist. Like many Christians, he said grace before dinner and read the Bible before bed. Four years ago when he was deployed to Iraq, he packed his Bible so he would feel closer to … Continue reading