- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 July 7, 2008
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN) — Unless a federal court intervenes, South Carolina drivers may soon be able to profess their Christian faith with a state-issued license plate. The state plans to issue plates featuring a Christian cross and the words … Continue reading
Holographic Google Earth from Nicolas Loeillot on Vimeo.
LONDONâ€“Britain’s High Court has ruled that Pringles are not a potato snack, and thus are not subject to value-added tax. Yesterday’s ruling by Justice Nicholas Warren is expected to save millions for the manufacturer, Procter & Gamble Co. Warren overruled … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — NASA invites people of all ages to join the lunar exploration journey with an opportunity to send their names to the moon aboard the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, or LRO, spacecraft. The Send Your Name to the Moon Web … Continue reading
The staff presented him with a wooden box made from a giant oak tree that fell on the White House lawn in 2007. Some of the wood from the tree, planted by Benjamin Harrison’s daughter in 1892, had been sent … Continue reading