- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
- Ben W.: I watched this on Sunday, and I was wondering if you would reference it. As would be expected for the part of...
- John Mackovic: I enjoy your blog, and I do relate to a lot of it. I'm also a small town boy, we're a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 July 7, 2008
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (CNN) — Unless a federal court intervenes, South Carolina drivers may soon be able to profess their Christian faith with a state-issued license plate. The state plans to issue plates featuring a Christian cross and the words … Continue reading
Holographic Google Earth from Nicolas Loeillot on Vimeo.
LONDONâ€“Britain’s High Court has ruled that Pringles are not a potato snack, and thus are not subject to value-added tax. Yesterday’s ruling by Justice Nicholas Warren is expected to save millions for the manufacturer, Procter & Gamble Co. Warren overruled … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — NASA invites people of all ages to join the lunar exploration journey with an opportunity to send their names to the moon aboard the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, or LRO, spacecraft. The Send Your Name to the Moon Web … Continue reading
The staff presented him with a wooden box made from a giant oak tree that fell on the White House lawn in 2007. Some of the wood from the tree, planted by Benjamin Harrison’s daughter in 1892, had been sent … Continue reading