- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 July 3, 2008
From this To this Link
Link As a side note, I’ve been watch a lot of stuff about NASA as of late.Â The Discovery Channel had two great specials (all in beautiful HD!) and WifeGeeding and I just watched all 12 episodes of “From Earth … Continue reading
National Counsil of Fireworks Safety
In October 2008 a new version of the U.S. citizenship test will be taken by all applicants. Could you pass it? The questions are usually selected from a list of 100 samples that prospective citizens can look at ahead of … Continue reading
More signs here.
Time Magazine Photo Gallery