- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 July 3, 2008
From this To this Link
Link As a side note, I’ve been watch a lot of stuff about NASA as of late.Â The Discovery Channel had two great specials (all in beautiful HD!) and WifeGeeding and I just watched all 12 episodes of “From Earth … Continue reading
National Counsil of Fireworks Safety
In October 2008 a new version of the U.S. citizenship test will be taken by all applicants. Could you pass it? The questions are usually selected from a list of 100 samples that prospective citizens can look at ahead of … Continue reading
More signs here.
Time Magazine Photo Gallery