If you canâ€™t afford the real KITT, Mio has developed the Knight Rider GPS unit with voice prompts from the original man behind the car, William Daniels. (You thought we were going to say Hasselhoff, didnâ€™t you?) The LCD displays red LEDs, similar to the carâ€™s front lighting. Among other comments, after powering up it will ask, â€œHello Michael. Where do you want to go today?â€
- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From