If you canâ€™t afford the real KITT, Mio has developed the Knight Rider GPS unit with voice prompts from the original man behind the car, William Daniels. (You thought we were going to say Hasselhoff, didnâ€™t you?) The LCD displays red LEDs, similar to the carâ€™s front lighting. Among other comments, after powering up it will ask, â€œHello Michael. Where do you want to go today?â€
- warren: They're being investigated by Transport Canada http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/t ransport-canada-inv…
- warren: Actually most of those deductions are a city withholding tax due to federal taxes being so low, the cities...
- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From