On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- barry: Yes, indeed. Agreed, Brent.
- Brent: Thanks Keith and Mr. Mike. My simple answer (though it is not an easy answer at all) is Yes to both questions....
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From