On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From