On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
- Ben W.: Yeah, the hamburger/hotdog combo just looks difficult to eat, and it's not novel. Heck, even Disney has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From