On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From