On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- aussiessay: Well these are the basic things to know about every type of game and training is the one main thing to...
- essay papers: I think that he has been hurt badly I hope that he will be able to recover from this incident soon. I...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From