On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). Also on both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the United States dollar is the official currency.
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
- Bryan: You're actually rationalizing someone threatening a child with rape. Think about that for a minute.
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From