- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2008
The two I found most interesting are: George W. Bush with a time of 3:44:52 and David Lee Roth with a time of 6:04:43. I guess David Lee Roth had a bad time since he was running with the devil. … Continue reading
1.Â Â Phoenix, Ariz. 2.Â Â Las Vegas, Nev. 3.Â Â Tallahassee, Fla. 4.Â Â Tucson, Ariz. 5.Â Â Memphis, Tenn. 6.Â Â Miami, Fla. 7.Â Â Houston, Texas 8.Â Â Tampa, Fla. 9.Â Â Baton Rouge, La. 10.Â Fort Myers, Fla. And here are the Texas cities on … Continue reading
Here are 50 facts worth knowing concerning our world, will they make us want to change it? 1 THE average Japanese woman can expect to live to 84; her counterpart in Botswana will die at 39. 2 BLACK men born … Continue reading
A russian experiment that revived organisms removed from animals bodies. In this video is a removed dogs head that reacts to light, sound etc. Link
A cat who became disfigured after losing her face in a road accident is working to help humans come to terms with their own disabilities. Chase, who is now three, was left without a nose, eyelids and skin on her … Continue reading
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL– A struggling single parent and real estate agent is trying to sell her house and find a husband.Â She’s auctioning off both her home and herself in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist. Single parent … Continue reading
Could Americaâ€™s fastest train whisk us away from $4-a-gallon gas guzzlers? Thanks to a $45 million infusion from a transportation bill signed by President Bush in early June, there could someday be a magnetic levitating train, or â€œmaglev,â€ soaring from … Continue reading