- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2008
Ever wondered what life would be like making custom hats for a living? If so, here’s an interesting article. [Thanks, Judi!]
Here’s an interesting timewaster. Link
This site might do the trick.
Sometimes, software isn’t so magical. Even for Bill Gates. For the opening piece in our series on Gates leaving daily life at Microsoft, one goal was to give a clear picture of the Microsoft co-founder’s role inside the company, as … Continue reading
BARNEGAT, N.J. – It’s the case of the nonexistent ninja. Public schools in Barnegat were locked down briefly after someone reported seeing a ninja running through the woods behind an elementary school. Turns out the ninja was actually a camp … Continue reading
Not only does he have dark hair, but the host mentions he’s from Waco.
Truck antlers turn your truck into a buck! Better than a bumper sticker in telling motorists “I’d rather be hunting.” Mount easily between window and window jam. Plastic, 17 x 14 x 9″. Your Price: $29.98
Cameron Hughes earns a six-figure salary for being the crazy, sometimes annoying, superfan in the stands.
Cameron Hughes is his team’s biggest fan. Depending on his mood, he might pull off one of the multiple team jerseys he wears and spin it wildly in the air, scream at the top of his lungs, and exhort fellow … Continue reading
The nation’s third-largest automaker is set to announce Thursday that it’s making wireless Internet an option on all its 2009 models. The mobile hotspot, called UConnect Web, would be the first such technology from any automaker. Struggling Chrysler is hoping … Continue reading
Ready Steady Skip – the game show where needlessly wasted food is recovered from the bin and turned into delicious dishes before your very eyes! The full show will be released online here in July 2008 – but for now, … Continue reading