- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2008
I think Jeffrey Weiss of the Dallas Morning News summed it up best: So here’s the round by round so far. James Dobson of Focus on the Family disses Barack Obama’s theology. Jim Wallis of Sojourners disses Dobson’s theology. Then … Continue reading
Italian architect Dr. David Fisher announced on Tuesday the launch of a revolutionary skyscraper in Dubai dubbed as the “world’s first building in motion,” an 80-story tower with revolving floors that give it an ever-shifting shape. The spinning floors, hung … Continue reading
This tiny puppy may have been born without front legs but there’s no way that is holding her back. Hope, the appropriately named two-legged Maltese puppy gets around by using a specially-designed device which features wheels from a model aeroplane. … Continue reading
Here’s the original cell phone popcorn video: And an explanation: Cellphone Popcorn Trick Revealed
Kevin (via P.S.Zollo’s Flickr page)
The photo is by Barry Gutierrez and accompanies the article Iraq, 5 years later: ‘Ryan missed out on something spectacular’
His name is right on the money. Take a bill or coin from your pocket and look on the back. There it is. Steve Kruescher of Zion has legally changed his name to “In God We Trust.” It’s true. His … Continue reading