- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2008
I think Jeffrey Weiss of the Dallas Morning News summed it up best: So here’s the round by round so far. James Dobson of Focus on the Family disses Barack Obama’s theology. Jim Wallis of Sojourners disses Dobson’s theology. Then … Continue reading
Italian architect Dr. David Fisher announced on Tuesday the launch of a revolutionary skyscraper in Dubai dubbed as the “world’s first building in motion,” an 80-story tower with revolving floors that give it an ever-shifting shape. The spinning floors, hung … Continue reading
This tiny puppy may have been born without front legs but there’s no way that is holding her back. Hope, the appropriately named two-legged Maltese puppy gets around by using a specially-designed device which features wheels from a model aeroplane. … Continue reading
Here’s the original cell phone popcorn video: And an explanation: Cellphone Popcorn Trick Revealed
Kevin (via P.S.Zollo’s Flickr page)
The photo is by Barry Gutierrez and accompanies the article Iraq, 5 years later: ‘Ryan missed out on something spectacular’
His name is right on the money. Take a bill or coin from your pocket and look on the back. There it is. Steve Kruescher of Zion has legally changed his name to “In God We Trust.” It’s true. His … Continue reading