- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2008
Dentists recommend flossing and we recommend bacon! Now you can improve your dental hygiene while enjoying the amazing flavor of crispy fried bacon. Is there anything bacon canâ€™t improve? Each 2-1/2″ tall plastic dispenser contains 27.3 yards of waxed floss. … Continue reading
Ever wondered how astronauts go potty? I had no idea that “it” is released and burns up in the atmosphere.
A cannibalistic Ronald McDonald relative? Link
The conservative Evangelical biographer of George W. Bush and Tom DeLay has moved on to a new subject: Barack Obama. And his new book, due out this summer, may lend credibility to Senator Obama’s bid to win Evangelical Christian voters … Continue reading
Upload a picture and see how you look in different races and ages. Link Here’s the picture I submitted: And here are a few of my results: Older Adult East Asian Baby
A two-year-old girl worshipped as a goddess after being born with four arms and four legs is taking her first steps since having her extra limbs removed. Little Lakshmi Tatma had a life-saving operation to remove her headless conjoined twin … Continue reading
First comes love, then comes marriage â€” so goes the childrenâ€™s song. But David and Elizabeth Weinlick have sung a much different tune for a decade now. The Minneapolis couple were introduced and married at the Mall of America after … Continue reading
NASHVILLE, June 16 (UPI) — Nashville could have two Bible theme parks thanks to a developing rivalry in Middle Tennessee. Â The competition comes as The Holy Land Experience plans an expansion from its Orlando base to Hendersonville headquarters of … Continue reading