Most people are content to spend their lives achieving modest but realistic goals. They aim to rise towards the top of their business or to do well at the gym in the sport of their choice. And then there are the people who aim for more. These are the people who don’t just run marathons but are ultramarathoners, the people who don’t just walk regular buy actually walk around the world. What drives these people to do what they do? Maybe it’s an internal urge to be the best at something. Or maybe they’re just plain crazy.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From