Most people are content to spend their lives achieving modest but realistic goals. They aim to rise towards the top of their business or to do well at the gym in the sport of their choice. And then there are the people who aim for more. These are the people who don’t just run marathons but are ultramarathoners, the people who don’t just walk regular buy actually walk around the world. What drives these people to do what they do? Maybe it’s an internal urge to be the best at something. Or maybe they’re just plain crazy.
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From