Most people are content to spend their lives achieving modest but realistic goals. They aim to rise towards the top of their business or to do well at the gym in the sport of their choice. And then there are the people who aim for more. These are the people who don’t just run marathons but are ultramarathoners, the people who don’t just walk regular buy actually walk around the world. What drives these people to do what they do? Maybe it’s an internal urge to be the best at something. Or maybe they’re just plain crazy.
- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From