- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 June 17, 2008
While a number of speakers — such as Railroad Commission chairman Michael Williams and Mike Huckabee — have praised the advance of Barack Obama and what it means towards a colorblind society, at least one vendor hasn’t gotten the message. … Continue reading
Countless Americans have this classic ditty embedded deeply in their psyches: “I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener.” But what it means to be an Oscar Mayer weiner is changing, because for the first time in 20 years, Kraft … Continue reading
HONOLULU — More than half of the McDonald’s restaurants in Hawaii with drive-throughs are now using what are called “remote order takers” — people taking your order from a call center in El Paso, Texas. The operation requires special training … Continue reading
Remember in the days before digital music and MP3 players? If you do, then you probably made compilations of all your favourite music, to share with your friends and loved ones, on good old fashioned blank cassette tapes. If you … Continue reading
I discovered that Bon Jovi drives a 90’s era Pontiac Grand Am.
That title is the best I could use to describe this video.
For those of you that always had questions about gowns, hoods, caps, colors and other things of the like, check this out.
Firefighters have used a vacuum cleaner with a sock on the end of the nozzle to rescue a six-hour-old kitten which had become trapped down a drain. Article with video
Puppies eating pork. Link