- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2008
Billionaire former presidential candidate Ross Perot is starting a Web site to highlight the “economic crisis” facing the country because of deficit spending. The Web site announced Monday is PerotCharts.com, a play on Perot’s use of economic charts in political … Continue reading
My church provides the option of signing up for a weekly email from our pastor.Â Those emails are about various thoughts that runs across his mind and can be quite random; however, they are usually insightful,Â fruit bearing,Â and entertaining.Â Truth be … Continue reading
NEW YORK – As the American economy slowed to a crawl and stockholders watched their money evaporate, CEO pay still chugged to yet more dizzying heights last year, an Associated Press analysis shows. The AP review of compensation for the … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware of these new reporters. Link
Things heat up at the 1:30 mark . . .
When Kicking a Concrete Wall Goes Really Really Wrong
The Rev. Todd Thomason looked out at the nearly empty pews of his congregation at Baptist Temple Church last Sunday. He had preached long and hard about Abraham leaving all that he knew and setting out into an unknown future … Continue reading
With help from Whitey Ford and Willie Nelson with parts filmed on the Grand Old Opry stage.