- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2008
Billionaire former presidential candidate Ross Perot is starting a Web site to highlight the “economic crisis” facing the country because of deficit spending. The Web site announced Monday is PerotCharts.com, a play on Perot’s use of economic charts in political … Continue reading
My church provides the option of signing up for a weekly email from our pastor.Â Those emails are about various thoughts that runs across his mind and can be quite random; however, they are usually insightful,Â fruit bearing,Â and entertaining.Â Truth be … Continue reading
NEW YORK – As the American economy slowed to a crawl and stockholders watched their money evaporate, CEO pay still chugged to yet more dizzying heights last year, an Associated Press analysis shows. The AP review of compensation for the … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware of these new reporters. Link
Things heat up at the 1:30 mark . . .
When Kicking a Concrete Wall Goes Really Really Wrong
The Rev. Todd Thomason looked out at the nearly empty pews of his congregation at Baptist Temple Church last Sunday. He had preached long and hard about Abraham leaving all that he knew and setting out into an unknown future … Continue reading
With help from Whitey Ford and Willie Nelson with parts filmed on the Grand Old Opry stage.