- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2008
I often hear that men on long flights need to stand up and walk around to prevent blood clots. Russert just flew back from Italy. I wonder if this was a contributing factor? I was able to Tivo and watch … Continue reading
A huge tornado funnel cloud touches down in Orchard, Iowa, Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at 9:04 p.m. The Globe Gazette and Mitchell County Press News reported that Lori Mehmen of Orchard, took the photo from outside her front door. Mehmen … Continue reading
NBC News’ Russert dies at 58 Tim Russert, NBC Newsâ€™ Washington bureau chief and the moderator of â€œMeet the Press,â€ died Friday after collapsing, NBC News said. He was 58. Russert, the recipient of 48 honorary doctorates, joined NBC News … Continue reading
I just finished eating my very first buffalo (bison if you want to be technical) burger and it was pretty darn good.Â The texture seemed about the same as beef, but I would say that the taste was a bit … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – Friday is payday at KIPP DC: KEY Academy, and some sixth-grade girls gather at the makeshift school store trying to decide how to spend their hard-earned money. They received paychecks for behaving well, doing their homework or making … Continue reading
KANAB, Utah – A ban on bikinis at the city pool is expected to be revised, ending a short-lived prohibition on the popular two-piece pool attire. But that does not mean that lifting the G-rating is going to lead to … Continue reading
A hiker who lost his life on Mount Rainier lay down in the snow and used his body’s warmth to protect his wife and a friend from the 70-mph winds of a freak June blizzard, national park officials said. When … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “What if I attached a faucet to a watermelon and filled it with spiked watermelon juice so party guests could serve themselves right from the melon?” Well, my husband finally turned that dream into a … Continue reading