- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
- Ben W.: I think that, with the proliferation of highlight shows like SportsCenter, it would be difficult for IBM to...
- John Mackovic: – Coincidentally, that pickup will never make it to the U.S. because of LBJ's chicken tax....
- Triple Fake: Your theory about the yoga pants would make sense, but I saw this story previously and I seem to recall...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 June 12, 2008
A human egg has been filmed in close-up emerging from the ovary for the first time, captured by chance during a routine operation. Fertile women release one or more eggs every month, but until now, only animal ovulation has been … Continue reading
You’ve no doubt read recently about the soaring foreclosure rates and the severe cutbacks that schools, government and businesses have faced. In April, the Pew Research Center said a new study showed that one out of every seven U.S. workers … Continue reading
Obama gave students in Kansas City pointers in public speaking (article here), but I found the student’s artwork of Lincoln behind the flags captivating.
I would think that a lighter skin would make for a lighter car which would improve fuel consumption. GINA stands for “Geometry and Functions in ‘N’ Adaptations”, which basically means that designers from both BMW and BMW Group DesignworksUSA were … Continue reading
A roe deer with a single horn in the middle of its head has found fame as the “Unicorn” of Tuscany. Full Article
Department of Water and Power workers are emptying out bales of plastic balls in the Ivanhoe reservoir in Los Angeles on Monday, June 9, 2008. Department of Water and Power released about 400,000 black plastic 4-inch balls as the first … Continue reading