- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 June 12, 2008
Last April 9th, at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, two soldiers were driving a rented SUV about five kilometers from the part of the range used for live firing. It was at night, and an F-16 that thought it was … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Democratic White House hopeful Barack Obama launched a new website Thursday devoted to dousing “smears” against the first African-American with a serious shot at the presidency. The site at http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/fightthesmearshome/ debunks false rumors doing the rounds of … Continue reading
A couple of years ago I bought an external hard drive to store my pictures, music, docs, and other precious files in the unlikely event that my PC crashed.Â Unfortunately, it was the external drive that crashed, so now I’m … Continue reading
Turn up the volume on your computer speakers and click away. Link
About 30 people gathered for a regional revival Friday night that included a book burning as a statement to reach out to local residents. “It is allowed for Harry Potter to be taught in our schools, but not the Bible,” … Continue reading
But I can’t find him.
Take the quiz here. There’s one question I just can’t find the answer to.Â In the Batman TV series starring Adam West as Batman, Commissioner Gordon had a golden bust in his office, who was that bust of?Â I’m thinking … Continue reading
Pekka Komi via Tarsiger.com [Thanks, Pete!]