- df of ll: RE: Stephen I’ve lived my entire life with the name Stephen, so I self-declare myself as an expert at...
- Geeding: I have a feeling this is another example of thoughts going on in my head that I can’t translate well...
- Michael Kenyon: OK, I have to call you out on the following: I thought that was quite perceptive of her to see the...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Love the Chile Presidential car. Talk about a throwback! And the Brazilian old Rolls is a sweet...
- Earl: I dont mean to highjack Keith’s Bag but for those of you that didn’t hear Barry is back to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2008
LONDON, June 10, 2008 (AFP) – Heir to the throne Prince Charles on Tuesday paid off a family debt incurred more than 350 years ago — but was spared the accumulated interest that could have run into tens of thousands … Continue reading
CHICAGO – Barack Obama discussed Darfur, the Iraq war, gay rights, abortion and other issues Tuesday with Christian leaders, including conservatives who have been criticized for praising the Democratic presidential candidate. Bishop T.D. Jakes, a prominent black clergyman who heads … Continue reading
Remember Contra? More here.
Attention disaffected Hillary supporters, John McCain is a huge ABBA fan. Seriously. JohnMcCain.com
You can’t get much happier than a pig in muck, or so we are told. But when this little piggy arrived in the farmyard she showed a marked reluctance to get her trotters dirty. While her six brothers and sisters … Continue reading
KELLY MUNDAY was quick with her camera while visiting Lakelse Lake with her family in April.The result was some stunning photos of an eagle attacking a swan. â€œWe went to the mouth of the Lakelse River and spotted a pair … Continue reading
A website in which people post their neurotic behaviors and others can judge the behavior. Link Here are a few examples: I cannot eat the ends of chicken nuggets.Â I eat everything but the last quarter inch of it, but … Continue reading