- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
- Triple Fake: Usually catch a little bit of Ch11's newscast in the AM. I've noticed that Lisa Villegas...
- RPM: I've been keeping a close eye on Lisa Villegas since she arrived at Ch11. It's not hard to do…...
- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2008
LONDON, June 10, 2008 (AFP) – Heir to the throne Prince Charles on Tuesday paid off a family debt incurred more than 350 years ago — but was spared the accumulated interest that could have run into tens of thousands … Continue reading
CHICAGO – Barack Obama discussed Darfur, the Iraq war, gay rights, abortion and other issues Tuesday with Christian leaders, including conservatives who have been criticized for praising the Democratic presidential candidate. Bishop T.D. Jakes, a prominent black clergyman who heads … Continue reading
Remember Contra? More here.
Attention disaffected Hillary supporters, John McCain is a huge ABBA fan. Seriously. JohnMcCain.com
You can’t get much happier than a pig in muck, or so we are told. But when this little piggy arrived in the farmyard she showed a marked reluctance to get her trotters dirty. While her six brothers and sisters … Continue reading
KELLY MUNDAY was quick with her camera while visiting Lakelse Lake with her family in April.The result was some stunning photos of an eagle attacking a swan. â€œWe went to the mouth of the Lakelse River and spotted a pair … Continue reading
A website in which people post their neurotic behaviors and others can judge the behavior. Link Here are a few examples: I cannot eat the ends of chicken nuggets.Â I eat everything but the last quarter inch of it, but … Continue reading