- df of ll: Electronic cigarette. If it were a real cigarette smoke would rise from the lit end and smoke would be...
- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2008
President Bush has admitted to The Times that his gun-slinging rhetoric made the world believe that he was a â€œguy really anxious for warâ€ in Iraq. He said that his aim now was to leave his successor a legacy of … Continue reading
Welcome to an unusual experiment. For two weeks I have decided to eat increasingly out-of-date supermarket-food in an attempt to discover the truth about Use-By and Best Before dates, and prove that Britain is throwing out tons of perfectly good … Continue reading
He’s the youngest of 11 children. His father and two of his brothers were killed in an airline crash back in 1974. “The Dana Carvey Show” was his first TV gig. He’s the voice of “Ace” ofÂ Ace and Gary … Continue reading
Find out here.
Pictures of people before and after a hairwash. Link
Every aspect of this piece of equipment has been meticulously worked out to make it simple and trouble free to use. To start with, the UroClubâ„¢ is designed from a light weight resin with a molded grip. The cap opens … Continue reading
This work was done in Bocchignano, Italy, a village close to Rome, as part of the group project “20 Eventi”. The group of artists developed projects for 4 villages of the Sabina region and decided to create a compilation of … Continue reading