- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2008
President Bush has admitted to The Times that his gun-slinging rhetoric made the world believe that he was a â€œguy really anxious for warâ€ in Iraq. He said that his aim now was to leave his successor a legacy of … Continue reading
Welcome to an unusual experiment. For two weeks I have decided to eat increasingly out-of-date supermarket-food in an attempt to discover the truth about Use-By and Best Before dates, and prove that Britain is throwing out tons of perfectly good … Continue reading
He’s the youngest of 11 children. His father and two of his brothers were killed in an airline crash back in 1974. “The Dana Carvey Show” was his first TV gig. He’s the voice of “Ace” ofÂ Ace and Gary … Continue reading
Find out here.
Pictures of people before and after a hairwash. Link
Every aspect of this piece of equipment has been meticulously worked out to make it simple and trouble free to use. To start with, the UroClubâ„¢ is designed from a light weight resin with a molded grip. The cap opens … Continue reading
This work was done in Bocchignano, Italy, a village close to Rome, as part of the group project “20 Eventi”. The group of artists developed projects for 4 villages of the Sabina region and decided to create a compilation of … Continue reading