- ALEC: Look at the Mrs. sporting the bikini. Quite fetching, congrats. I went to burger's lake and it was great....
- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2008
ROVO, UTAH — For years, Kevin Jensen carried a pistol everywhere he went, tucked in a shoulder holster beneath his clothes. In hot weather the holster was almost unbearable. Pressed against Jensen’s skin, the firearm was heavy and uncomfortable. Hiding … Continue reading
A 36-year-old waitress at an Owen Sound, Ont., restaurant lost her job this week after she shaved her head to raise money for a cancer charity. Stacey Fearnall raised more than $2,700 for the charity Cops for Cancer, a local … Continue reading
A Lego recreation of Alfred Eisenstaedt’s 1945 photograph “V.J. Day Times Square”. Mike Stimpson Flickr
Adam Bender, 8, is one of several kids who play catcher in Southeastern’s rookie league at Veterans Park. What makes Adam stand out is that he plays one of the toughest positions on the field with only one leg. Because … Continue reading
CLERMONT, Fla. â€” Jason Russell, a fitness buff, had long found it difficult to combine his Christian faith with his job as a gym manager, which required him to be around women in spandex and men concerned only with how … Continue reading
Some high lights from the Daily Mail’s article: She was a former swimsuit model. While McCain was a POW, she was involved in a car crash that has made her 5 inches shorter.Â Ross Perot paid for her medical care … Continue reading
For more than 50 years, the relatives of Adolf Hitler have hidden under false names in Long Island, New York. They have not spoken publicly since the Second World War. In a revelatory new book to be launched this week, … Continue reading
“With approximately 5,000 children born with Down Syndrome in the United States each year, the Down Syndrome Dolls will be an important resource for families who have a child with the condition, or for organizations and medical providers that serve … Continue reading
The Bush Boom: How a Misunderestimated President Fixed a Broken Economy Link
When Elaine Fulps heard about the Grand Prairie AirHogs’ latest promotion, she knew it was a dead giveaway. Get to the game and there’s a chance she can win an all-expenses-paid funeral. “I almost croaked many times,” said Mrs. Fulps, … Continue reading