- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
- Bryan: LOVE your blog. Read it daily. I live in Mineral Wells and every morning I read your thoughts and it makes me...
- Ben W.: As a guy who works in an office, the kid getting excited does happen, and on a daily basis. For a while. But...
- Ben W.: Hey, this lines up perfectly with what I've read in the Bible. Just take a look at Matthew 5:38-45: 38...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2008
ROVO, UTAH — For years, Kevin Jensen carried a pistol everywhere he went, tucked in a shoulder holster beneath his clothes. In hot weather the holster was almost unbearable. Pressed against Jensen’s skin, the firearm was heavy and uncomfortable. Hiding … Continue reading
A 36-year-old waitress at an Owen Sound, Ont., restaurant lost her job this week after she shaved her head to raise money for a cancer charity. Stacey Fearnall raised more than $2,700 for the charity Cops for Cancer, a local … Continue reading
A Lego recreation of Alfred Eisenstaedt’s 1945 photograph “V.J. Day Times Square”. Mike Stimpson Flickr
Adam Bender, 8, is one of several kids who play catcher in Southeastern’s rookie league at Veterans Park. What makes Adam stand out is that he plays one of the toughest positions on the field with only one leg. Because … Continue reading
CLERMONT, Fla. â€” Jason Russell, a fitness buff, had long found it difficult to combine his Christian faith with his job as a gym manager, which required him to be around women in spandex and men concerned only with how … Continue reading
Some high lights from the Daily Mail’s article: She was a former swimsuit model. While McCain was a POW, she was involved in a car crash that has made her 5 inches shorter.Â Ross Perot paid for her medical care … Continue reading
For more than 50 years, the relatives of Adolf Hitler have hidden under false names in Long Island, New York. They have not spoken publicly since the Second World War. In a revelatory new book to be launched this week, … Continue reading
“With approximately 5,000 children born with Down Syndrome in the United States each year, the Down Syndrome Dolls will be an important resource for families who have a child with the condition, or for organizations and medical providers that serve … Continue reading
The Bush Boom: How a Misunderestimated President Fixed a Broken Economy Link
When Elaine Fulps heard about the Grand Prairie AirHogs’ latest promotion, she knew it was a dead giveaway. Get to the game and there’s a chance she can win an all-expenses-paid funeral. “I almost croaked many times,” said Mrs. Fulps, … Continue reading