- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 June 5, 2008
The families of Dan Campbell and Marco Rivera were eating together a few tables from us at the BJ’s in Lewisville.Â I’m a little surprised they would be in Lewisville of all places.
What is GasBankUSA? GasBankUSAâ„¢ will be the first of its kind that allows consumers to lock in a fixed price for gasoline. GasBankUSA leverages consumers’ concern for price stability in a commodity that fluctuates on a daily basis due to … Continue reading
I was standing in Arlington Cemetery in V.A when a huge storm was rolling in. I noticed these Air force soldiers standing so perfectly still. As the weather took a turn for the worse, these magnificent soldiers stood there ground. … Continue reading
NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft is now reaching the end of its four-year prime mission (on June 30th), and about to enter into its extended mission. What a nice excuse for a retrospective of some of the great images sent back home … Continue reading
As I kid in the early 80’s I remember hearing rumors that Disney was going to buildÂ a park in Texas to gap the difference between their parks in California and Florida.Â Of course that never happened, but I did find … Continue reading
Last month I asked who should be McCain’s running mate.Â From the response I got, it appears that Huckabee would be a good choice.Â So to be balanced, who do you think would make a good running mate for Obama?Â … Continue reading
TOKYO (AFP) – Doctors who carried out surgery on a Japanese man to remove a “tumour” had good news and bad news for him. He did not have cancer — but the “growth” that had been causing him pain was … Continue reading