- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 June 3, 2008
A few of us went out for lunch today, and included in our group was a guy from India that has only been in the U.S. for a very short time.Â Since he’s not a meat eater, it took a … Continue reading
See, I told you it was close to his spinal cord. Here’s a cropped picture of the x-ray: And if you are interested, here is the hi-res x-ray.
A car collides into cyclists participating in a race in Mexico’s northern border city of Matamoros, Sunday June 1, 2008. At least one person was killed and 14 injured when a driver slammed into a bicycle race. Link
Hot dogs wrapped in cheese, ground beef, bacon, and then deep-fried. Here are two different versions. Link-Baked and Link-Deep Fried topped with Chili
I love both Astaire and Michael Jackson. I want young people to know Astaire stuff, that is why I made this. The video features scenes from the Girl Hunt ballet in The Band Wagon (1953) starring Astaire and Cyd Charisse. … Continue reading
Not eating for 12-16 hours can help people quickly reset their sleep-wake cycle, according to a new study from the Harvard Medical School. This discovery can drastically improve a person’s ability to cope with jet lag or adjust to working … Continue reading
CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) — The man who designed the Pringles potato chip packaging system was so proud of his accomplishment that a portion of his ashes has been buried in one of the iconic cans. Fredric J. Baur, of Cincinnati, … Continue reading