- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2008
Lisa Whelchel played Blair in the 80’s TV sitcom The Facts of Life. She is now a devout Christian that lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and maintains a website. But this is the part that made me crack a … Continue reading
A distance runner finishes a race despite all odds. Do not even think about clicking on the link of you have a weak stomach or are offended by bodily functions. Link
JONESBORO, Ga. — Clayton County’s interim superintendent has scrapped every graduating senior’s diploma, because his name is not on them. John Thompson, who has been on the job less than a month, said on Saturday that for a graduate’s diploma … Continue reading
Iâ€™ve been growing a beard every winter for some years now, and every spring, I try to see how many facial hair variations as I can check off from the chart of facial hair types. Listed below are descriptions of … Continue reading
Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like A Horse A Loving Tribute to New York’s Self-Proclaimed Aging Fashion Icon! www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com
LOS ANGELES (AP) â€” Not everyone can be Dr. Cliff Huxtable, the quick-with-a-quip dad that Bill Cosby played on TV for eight years. But for the right price, you could dress just like him this Father’s Day. Cosby’s daughter, Evin, … Continue reading
It is a national icon, one of the worldâ€™s greatest tourist attractions â€“ and an appalling advertisement for Italian builders. But now, 18 years after it was closed to the public for fears that it might topple over, the Leaning … Continue reading
Slather your feet in VapoRub to stop coughs. Origin: North America. Goodness knows how this was discovered, but many families swear that covering the soles of oneâ€™s feet with Vickâ€™s VapoRub and then a heavy pair of socks will cure … Continue reading