- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2008
Lisa Whelchel played Blair in the 80’s TV sitcom The Facts of Life. She is now a devout Christian that lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and maintains a website. But this is the part that made me crack a … Continue reading
A distance runner finishes a race despite all odds. Do not even think about clicking on the link of you have a weak stomach or are offended by bodily functions. Link
JONESBORO, Ga. — Clayton County’s interim superintendent has scrapped every graduating senior’s diploma, because his name is not on them. John Thompson, who has been on the job less than a month, said on Saturday that for a graduate’s diploma … Continue reading
Iâ€™ve been growing a beard every winter for some years now, and every spring, I try to see how many facial hair variations as I can check off from the chart of facial hair types. Listed below are descriptions of … Continue reading
Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like A Horse A Loving Tribute to New York’s Self-Proclaimed Aging Fashion Icon! www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com
LOS ANGELES (AP) â€” Not everyone can be Dr. Cliff Huxtable, the quick-with-a-quip dad that Bill Cosby played on TV for eight years. But for the right price, you could dress just like him this Father’s Day. Cosby’s daughter, Evin, … Continue reading
It is a national icon, one of the worldâ€™s greatest tourist attractions â€“ and an appalling advertisement for Italian builders. But now, 18 years after it was closed to the public for fears that it might topple over, the Leaning … Continue reading
Slather your feet in VapoRub to stop coughs. Origin: North America. Goodness knows how this was discovered, but many families swear that covering the soles of oneâ€™s feet with Vickâ€™s VapoRub and then a heavy pair of socks will cure … Continue reading