- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2008
Lisa Whelchel played Blair in the 80’s TV sitcom The Facts of Life. She is now a devout Christian that lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and maintains a website. But this is the part that made me crack a … Continue reading
A distance runner finishes a race despite all odds. Do not even think about clicking on the link of you have a weak stomach or are offended by bodily functions. Link
JONESBORO, Ga. — Clayton County’s interim superintendent has scrapped every graduating senior’s diploma, because his name is not on them. John Thompson, who has been on the job less than a month, said on Saturday that for a graduate’s diploma … Continue reading
Iâ€™ve been growing a beard every winter for some years now, and every spring, I try to see how many facial hair variations as I can check off from the chart of facial hair types. Listed below are descriptions of … Continue reading
Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like A Horse A Loving Tribute to New York’s Self-Proclaimed Aging Fashion Icon! www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com
LOS ANGELES (AP) â€” Not everyone can be Dr. Cliff Huxtable, the quick-with-a-quip dad that Bill Cosby played on TV for eight years. But for the right price, you could dress just like him this Father’s Day. Cosby’s daughter, Evin, … Continue reading
It is a national icon, one of the worldâ€™s greatest tourist attractions â€“ and an appalling advertisement for Italian builders. But now, 18 years after it was closed to the public for fears that it might topple over, the Leaning … Continue reading
Slather your feet in VapoRub to stop coughs. Origin: North America. Goodness knows how this was discovered, but many families swear that covering the soles of oneâ€™s feet with Vickâ€™s VapoRub and then a heavy pair of socks will cure … Continue reading