- charismacondovaughan: No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2008
See what happens when a switch-hitter crosses paths with an ambidextrous switch-pitcher. This is the entire 8 minute incident, not just the Sportscenter highlight.
Yes, we can vote for George W. Bush in 2008. We have the right to write in the name of our chosen candidate, regardless of whether or not he is officially on the ballot. We know that George Bush was … Continue reading
On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). … Continue reading
Teens begin by surfing Google Earthâ€™s satellite images to find houses with swimming pools â€” or at least paddling pools. Once a target has been identified, sweaty swimmers then use Facebook to arrange an organised, but uninvited, pool-crash. Full Article
Here’s my favorite: Yahoo’s singing yokel. If you remember the 1990s you’ll remember this wonderful yell–the sound of the Yahoo yodeler. To hear it any time just click on the ! at the end of the Yahoo logo on Yahoo.com. … Continue reading
Permits which allow religious leaders visiting parishioners to ‘pray and display’ have been launched to avoid a backlash over parking fines. The special permits will allow people carrying out religious duties such as visiting ill or dying worshippers and giving … Continue reading
Photographed by Eugene Richards; read his full article about this photo here.
HAIPHONG, Vietnam â€” John McCain has an unusual endorsement – from the Vietnamese jailer who says he held him captive for about five years as a POW and now considers him a friend. “If I were an American voter, I … Continue reading