- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2008
Two Texas schools make the list, Trinity (#15) and Cy-Fair (#4). Link
Â© Brand Tags: A collective experiment in brand perception. All tags are generated by people like you and do not reflect the opinions of the site owner or anyone else he knows. Have fun. Link
But this story will make me look twice everytime I buy a bag.Â A tarantula was spotted lurking in a bunch of grapes – as a father prepared to give them to his four-year-old boy. Kevin Hudson, 40, of Elmswell, … Continue reading
Checking your luggage on an American Airlines Inc. flight this summer? Get ready to pay. In a response to record fuel prices and a weak economy, the carrier said Wednesday it will charge passengers $15 to check their first bag. … Continue reading
TOKYO – When Yosuke the parrot flew out of his cage and got lost, he did exactly what he had been taught â€” recite his name and address to a stranger willing to help. Police rescued the African grey parrot … Continue reading
Not only do you get to read the story behind these mixed tapes but the music is streamed as well. Link I wonder if WifeGeeding still has the first mix CD I made for her?
Anyone eating on the run or at restaurants has probably noticed that food portions have gotten larger. Some portions are called “super size,” while others have simply grown in size and provide enough food for at least two people. With … Continue reading
I’m trying to find a way to stay in the church I love, while becoming the woman I was born to be. Link