- RPM: Did you ever see Fred Dryer's syndicated series, Land's End? It starred Dryer as a private eye living...
- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2008
CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) — Dwyane Wade sat in the first pew Sunday afternoon, looked at his mother, and simply couldn’t hide his emotions. She had made him cry often before. This time, it was different. “This is tears of joy,” … Continue reading
Roughly one-fifth of all U.S. households are disconnected from the Internet and have never used e-mail, according to research firm Parks Associates. A recent phone survey of U.S. households by Parks found 20 million households are without Internet access, approximately … Continue reading
That Soviet Union with their Russians were already getting it on with the moves! This should have been some real propaganda during the Cold War!
Link Here’s the intro from way back when . . .
The networks have announced their schedules for the 2008-2009 season. Take a look at our list to see which shows made the cut. Link Here are some notables that are not coming back: Las Vegas, Carpoolers, Mis Guided, Oprah’s Big … Continue reading
A graduating New York University student was ejected from his commencement at Yankee Stadium yesterday after he was caught trying to steal home. William Lopez, 21, of Manhasset, LI, was among 6,000 students who sat in the box seats behind … Continue reading
According to the ESA, 38% of American videogame players and 48% of gaming parents are women. In other countries such as Korea, statistics show as much as 69.5% of women are playing video games. Even so, women’s interests continue to … Continue reading