- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2008
It’s not just the Catholics . . . A Plano megachurch minister was taken into custody Thursday after authorities say he drove to Bryan, Texas, to have sex with a person he thought to be a 13-year-old. Joe Barron, a … Continue reading
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabian leaders made clear Friday they see no reason to increase oil production until their customers demand it, apparently rebuffing President Bush amid soaring U.S. gasoline prices. Full Article That story makes me think of … Continue reading
Strong arm personal injury lawyer Brian Loncar‘s car (a Bentley btw) was hit by a fire truck. Prominent attorney Brian Loncar was injured Thursday night when a fire engine collided with his Bentley in the Oak Lawn area, Dallas police … Continue reading
Youâ€™ve heard of Three Coins in a Fountain, right? How about 150,000 pennies in a locker? Thatâ€™s what Josh Fogg found in his locker when he came to work in the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse Wednesday. There were 60 boxes of … Continue reading
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — Double-amputee sprinter Oscar Pistorius won his appeal Friday and can compete for a place in the Beijing Olympics. The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled that the 21-year-old South African is eligible to race against able-bodied … Continue reading
The season finale is not next week but the week after.Â Are they trying to ween us off slowly so we can adjust to the summer?Â Summer isn’t even here and I’m ready for it to be over.Â Give me … Continue reading
Some of psychology’s most interesting artifacts reflect not only the zeitgeist of the times but the personalities of the psychologists behind them. One such example is the “Marital Rating Scaleâ€”Wife’s Chart,” a test developed in the late 1930s by George … Continue reading
Have you ever seen cassette tape shape Bluetooth adapter? This brand new Bluetooth cassette adapter connects with Bluetooth cell phone or other Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth mp3, Bluetooth PDA or PC, you can via car radio receive phone calls … Continue reading
Data from the U.S. Federal aviation administration is used to create animations of flight traffic patterns and density by artist Aaron Koblin. Â
Larger Interactive Pic from Time