- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2008
I received several emails over the past couple days asking what do I actually do for a living, so I decided to create a curriculum vitae page – just click on the CV tab above. It was hastily put together … Continue reading
Pure greatness . . . This sequence is from the film The Empire Strikes Back, and was made entirely with Hasbro and Kenner action figures. Â
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Doctors say a 9-year-old girl who went to hospital in central Greece suffering from stomach pains was carrying her embryonic twin. Doctors at Larissa General Hospital who examined the girl found a growth, which was surgically … Continue reading
There are the books you read, and then there are the books that change your life. We can all look back on the books that have shaped our perspective on politics, religion, money, and love. Some will even become a … Continue reading
Paralympian Natalie Du Toit said she was surprised to qualify for the open water events at the Beijing Olympics. South African amputee Du Toit made Beijing by finishing fourth in Sunday’s 10km world championships in Seville. Full BBC Article A … Continue reading
John Locke on the internet