- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2008
I received several emails over the past couple days asking what do I actually do for a living, so I decided to create a curriculum vitae page – just click on the CV tab above. It was hastily put together … Continue reading
Pure greatness . . . This sequence is from the film The Empire Strikes Back, and was made entirely with Hasbro and Kenner action figures. Â
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Doctors say a 9-year-old girl who went to hospital in central Greece suffering from stomach pains was carrying her embryonic twin. Doctors at Larissa General Hospital who examined the girl found a growth, which was surgically … Continue reading
There are the books you read, and then there are the books that change your life. We can all look back on the books that have shaped our perspective on politics, religion, money, and love. Some will even become a … Continue reading
Paralympian Natalie Du Toit said she was surprised to qualify for the open water events at the Beijing Olympics. South African amputee Du Toit made Beijing by finishing fourth in Sunday’s 10km world championships in Seville. Full BBC Article A … Continue reading
John Locke on the internet