- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2008
I received several emails over the past couple days asking what do I actually do for a living, so I decided to create a curriculum vitae page – just click on the CV tab above. It was hastily put together … Continue reading
Pure greatness . . . This sequence is from the film The Empire Strikes Back, and was made entirely with Hasbro and Kenner action figures. Â
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Doctors say a 9-year-old girl who went to hospital in central Greece suffering from stomach pains was carrying her embryonic twin. Doctors at Larissa General Hospital who examined the girl found a growth, which was surgically … Continue reading
There are the books you read, and then there are the books that change your life. We can all look back on the books that have shaped our perspective on politics, religion, money, and love. Some will even become a … Continue reading
Paralympian Natalie Du Toit said she was surprised to qualify for the open water events at the Beijing Olympics. South African amputee Du Toit made Beijing by finishing fourth in Sunday’s 10km world championships in Seville. Full BBC Article A … Continue reading
John Locke on the internet