- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
- Jack Meoff: Tow ski is an idiot.
- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2008
WASHINGTON — Centuries before Iraq and Afghanistan, George Washington created the Purple Heart to honor troops wounded in combat. But with an increasing number of troops being diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, the modern military is debating an idea Gen. … Continue reading
I stopped by Quiznos for lunch and bought a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Those chocolate chips turned out to be raisins. I hate it when that happens.
News from Scotland . . . PRISON officers have been ordered to allow Pagan prisoners to take twigs into their cells to use as magic wands. The ruling has been announced as part of a prisons policy that requires Pagan … Continue reading
Well, you can’t say the feds aren’t getting serious about border enforcement. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, is about to “deport” an entire U.S. business. Plans for the fence the feds are building along the Texas/Mexican border will slice … Continue reading
In a world oversaturated with TV reality shows, it’s hard to hide the fact that so many of them have a similar cast of characters–the “Party Girl,” the “Bad Boy,” the “Funny One” and, increasingly, “The Christian.” Sometimes “The Christian” … Continue reading
A blog that lists things that are younger than John McCain. Link I learned McCain is younger than Alaska, the polio vaccine, and Israel.
Sitting up straight is not the best position for office workers, a study has suggested. Scottish and Canadian researchers used a new form of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to show it places an unnecessary strain on your back. They told … Continue reading
NEW YORK (AP) â€” A New York City man is suing JetBlue Airways Corp. for more than $2 million because he says a pilot made him give up his seat to a flight attendant and sit on the toilet for … Continue reading