- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 May 9, 2008
On Monday, three friends left Maine on a quest to drive through all 48 contiguous states in the U.S. in under 120 hours. It was all in an effort to break an old Guinness record. Guinness no longer recognizes cross-country … Continue reading
So the island is moved . . . this may explain why Jack can not find the island in the season ender last year. You often hear the joke how men always refuse to admit they are lost but women … Continue reading
DES MOINES, Iowa — A blind Iowa man scored a perfect 300 game at the Century Lanes bowling alley on Saturday, The Storm Lake Times reported. The Times said Dale Davis, 78, of Alta, called the game “quite a thrill.” … Continue reading
CONCORD, N.H. – Since they first walked the planet, humans have either buried or burned their dead. Now a new option is generating interest â€” dissolving bodies in lye and flushing the brownish, syrupy residue down the drain. The process … Continue reading
In 1975, Kodak released the worldâ€™s first digital camera prototype, a clunky-looking device that used casette tapes as the medium to store pictures. Each photo took 23 seconds to snap, producing a 100-line black and white image that could only … Continue reading
Martin Luther King, Jr delivered his “I Have A Dream” speech on August 28, 1963. Wikipedia The acceptance speech for the Democratic party’s presidential nominee is scheduled for August 28, 2008 – 45 years to the day after King’s speech. … Continue reading
PORTLAND, Ore. — “Fire in the hole!” shouts Ron Hoodenpyle, covering his ears and stepping away from a brand-new Mazda 3 he just wired with special detonators. Suddenly, all six of the car’s airbags explode at once. Within hours the … Continue reading
A friend of mine sent me this picture and it just made me think of all the W bumper stickers I still see on many vehicles in Texas.Â These are the two I see most often: I wonder why they … Continue reading