- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2008
R2-D2, an icon of cinema and a comfortable fixture in any home theater, actually uses a projector in the films — so of course he’d make the perfect DVD projector at home! Able to project from a distance of over … Continue reading
Just in time for the release of the fourth Indy film, Expedia has teamed up with world-renowned outfitters G.A.P. Adventures to offer ten exclusive trips worthy of the Joneses. Indiana Jones Travel Experiences ($1670 and up) are specialized excursions to … Continue reading
“5 Cats that Look Like Wilford Brimley” Link
CLEVELAND — A pizza chain that stirred up controversy for sponsoring a LeBron James T-shirt is trying to make it up to Cleveland fans. Officials said it all started when a Washington, D.C.-area Papa John’s gave away shirts with LeBron’s … Continue reading
One of the models has been replaced with the contestant’s sister. It takes her and her mother several minutes to recognize their sister/daughter.