- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2008
R2-D2, an icon of cinema and a comfortable fixture in any home theater, actually uses a projector in the films — so of course he’d make the perfect DVD projector at home! Able to project from a distance of over … Continue reading
Just in time for the release of the fourth Indy film, Expedia has teamed up with world-renowned outfitters G.A.P. Adventures to offer ten exclusive trips worthy of the Joneses. Indiana Jones Travel Experiences ($1670 and up) are specialized excursions to … Continue reading
“5 Cats that Look Like Wilford Brimley” Link
CLEVELAND — A pizza chain that stirred up controversy for sponsoring a LeBron James T-shirt is trying to make it up to Cleveland fans. Officials said it all started when a Washington, D.C.-area Papa John’s gave away shirts with LeBron’s … Continue reading
One of the models has been replaced with the contestant’s sister. It takes her and her mother several minutes to recognize their sister/daughter.