- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2008
R2-D2, an icon of cinema and a comfortable fixture in any home theater, actually uses a projector in the films — so of course he’d make the perfect DVD projector at home! Able to project from a distance of over … Continue reading
Just in time for the release of the fourth Indy film, Expedia has teamed up with world-renowned outfitters G.A.P. Adventures to offer ten exclusive trips worthy of the Joneses. Indiana Jones Travel Experiences ($1670 and up) are specialized excursions to … Continue reading
“5 Cats that Look Like Wilford Brimley” Link
CLEVELAND — A pizza chain that stirred up controversy for sponsoring a LeBron James T-shirt is trying to make it up to Cleveland fans. Officials said it all started when a Washington, D.C.-area Papa John’s gave away shirts with LeBron’s … Continue reading
One of the models has been replaced with the contestant’s sister. It takes her and her mother several minutes to recognize their sister/daughter.