- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
- Ben W.: What a grand idea! Although I feel like I've already given my contribution. I guess that means I need to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2008
R2-D2, an icon of cinema and a comfortable fixture in any home theater, actually uses a projector in the films — so of course he’d make the perfect DVD projector at home! Able to project from a distance of over … Continue reading
Just in time for the release of the fourth Indy film, Expedia has teamed up with world-renowned outfitters G.A.P. Adventures to offer ten exclusive trips worthy of the Joneses. Indiana Jones Travel Experiences ($1670 and up) are specialized excursions to … Continue reading
“5 Cats that Look Like Wilford Brimley” Link
CLEVELAND — A pizza chain that stirred up controversy for sponsoring a LeBron James T-shirt is trying to make it up to Cleveland fans. Officials said it all started when a Washington, D.C.-area Papa John’s gave away shirts with LeBron’s … Continue reading
One of the models has been replaced with the contestant’s sister. It takes her and her mother several minutes to recognize their sister/daughter.