- Mr. Mike Honcho: 3.) Meat stops taking on smoke flavor inside the tissues at about 140deg. After that, further smoke...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Congrats on the "new" smoker. Yes, it's very common to monitor and check on a...
- John Mackovic: Chelsey Davis? No love for Elizabeth Dinh? /DF Sigmund Freud
- Ben W.: Can't edit comments – so I'll say: RPM nailed it. Season 3 will have such insanely high...
- Ben W.: Good gravy, Fargo is magnificent. I'm 99% sure I know which split screen you're talking about, and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2008
A congressional candidate is defending his speech to a group celebrating the anniversary of Adolf Hitler’s birth, saying he appeared simply because he was asked. Tony Zirkle, who is seeking the Republican nomination in Indiana’s 2nd District, stood in front … Continue reading
Austin Kleon blacks out text in newspapers and creates a poem with the remaining text – the results are posted online. Link
We at Perpetual Pet know that the loss of a dearly loved pet is a very difficult experience. Through the use of new techniques in freeze dry technology, we can offer a “Loving and Lasting” alternative to burial cremation or … Continue reading
Energize your mind and your body with the new 1in3Trinity Energy Drink. A special blend handed down from the flourishing vines and trees of the Holy Land mixed with B-vitamins, Vitamin C, herbs and antioxidants, make for an abundant taste … Continue reading
Winners are broken down into the following categories: Christian Schools Higher Education Publishing Churches Parachurch & Mission Service and Product Only one Texas winner. Link
Employer Name Projected 2008 Entry Level Hires Enterprise Rent-A-Car 8500 AmeriCorps 6000 Walgreen Company 5924 Internal Revenue Service 5000 Progressive Insurance 4208 Teach For America 3700 Deloitte & Touche USA LLP 3500 Target 3358 Peace Corps 3276 Ernst & Young … Continue reading