- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2008
A congressional candidate is defending his speech to a group celebrating the anniversary of Adolf Hitler’s birth, saying he appeared simply because he was asked. Tony Zirkle, who is seeking the Republican nomination in Indiana’s 2nd District, stood in front … Continue reading
Austin Kleon blacks out text in newspapers and creates a poem with the remaining text – the results are posted online. Link
We at Perpetual Pet know that the loss of a dearly loved pet is a very difficult experience. Through the use of new techniques in freeze dry technology, we can offer a “Loving and Lasting” alternative to burial cremation or … Continue reading
Energize your mind and your body with the new 1in3Trinity Energy Drink. A special blend handed down from the flourishing vines and trees of the Holy Land mixed with B-vitamins, Vitamin C, herbs and antioxidants, make for an abundant taste … Continue reading
Winners are broken down into the following categories: Christian Schools Higher Education Publishing Churches Parachurch & Mission Service and Product Only one Texas winner. Link
Employer Name Projected 2008 Entry Level Hires Enterprise Rent-A-Car 8500 AmeriCorps 6000 Walgreen Company 5924 Internal Revenue Service 5000 Progressive Insurance 4208 Teach For America 3700 Deloitte & Touche USA LLP 3500 Target 3358 Peace Corps 3276 Ernst & Young … Continue reading