- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
- Ben W.: I watched this on Sunday, and I was wondering if you would reference it. As would be expected for the part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 May 2, 2008
I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan. Chris Cooley is a tight end for the Washington Redskins who managers his own blog. He recently linked to my website.Â It was just a link to an image on my website, but knowing an … Continue reading
I keep having to remind myself that Clair and Jack have the same father.Â So I guess that means that last night Jack was helping to raise (or is it rear?) his step-cousin? Jack was reading “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” … Continue reading
10×10â„¢ (‘ten by ten’) is an interactive exploration of the words and pictures that define the time. The result is an often moving, sometimes shocking, occasionally frivolous, but always fitting snapshot of our world. Every hour, 10×10 collects the 100 … Continue reading
A blog devoted to Final Jeopardy. Every day’s Final Jeopardy. Powered by Alex Trebek Mustache Waxâ„¢. Link Basically a daily video of Final Jeopardy.
I remember this guy playing in front of John Paul II during his trip to the U.S. back in the 80’s.
ABC News Slideshow
Surgeons remove 125-pound belly from Russian woman When Natalya M. was rushed to a hospital in Voronezh, Russia, the doctors didnâ€™t believe their eyes â€“ the woman had a gigantic skin-fat growth on her belly that didnâ€™t let her walk … Continue reading
Worshippers at a Muslim shrine in western India have been dropping babies from a tower for good luck.
Stanfordâ€™s Alicia Follmar took a hard fall on the leadoff leg of the Penn womenâ€™s distance medley. While she was on the ground, Follmar took a spike to the head but got up to finish a gutsy 3rd, the same … Continue reading