- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
- Triple Fake: The Navy should be more specific in their requests – they asked for a Ford and got a Pinto. One of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 May 2, 2008
I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan. Chris Cooley is a tight end for the Washington Redskins who managers his own blog. He recently linked to my website.Â It was just a link to an image on my website, but knowing an … Continue reading
I keep having to remind myself that Clair and Jack have the same father.Â So I guess that means that last night Jack was helping to raise (or is it rear?) his step-cousin? Jack was reading “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” … Continue reading
10×10â„¢ (‘ten by ten’) is an interactive exploration of the words and pictures that define the time. The result is an often moving, sometimes shocking, occasionally frivolous, but always fitting snapshot of our world. Every hour, 10×10 collects the 100 … Continue reading
A blog devoted to Final Jeopardy. Every day’s Final Jeopardy. Powered by Alex Trebek Mustache Waxâ„¢. Link Basically a daily video of Final Jeopardy.
I remember this guy playing in front of John Paul II during his trip to the U.S. back in the 80’s.
ABC News Slideshow
Surgeons remove 125-pound belly from Russian woman When Natalya M. was rushed to a hospital in Voronezh, Russia, the doctors didnâ€™t believe their eyes â€“ the woman had a gigantic skin-fat growth on her belly that didnâ€™t let her walk … Continue reading
Worshippers at a Muslim shrine in western India have been dropping babies from a tower for good luck.
Stanfordâ€™s Alicia Follmar took a hard fall on the leadoff leg of the Penn womenâ€™s distance medley. While she was on the ground, Follmar took a spike to the head but got up to finish a gutsy 3rd, the same … Continue reading